APS Precast, A division of C&S Group Operations Ltd., a Langley based manufacturer of architectural and structural precast concrete products. The strength of APS is in the experience and qualifications of its management and employees, its high technology plant, and superior quality control. We are a family business focused on the growth of our company and our people. We are simply a great place to work.
APS Precast is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Sales and Estimator with Concrete Experience to join their dynamic team. This is a full-time position for an energetic person. The right candidate will be enthusiastic and self-motivated; a person with passion to make difference.
- Preparing precast takeoffs
- Identifying cost breakdowns, clarifications, job scope details and exclusions for the bid proposal
- Reviewing plans, specifications, drawings and client’s requirements
- Processing/disseminating requests for Information (RFI’s) for estimating and job addendums
- Assisting in budgeting of jobs and pricing for change orders
- Involving in post-project analysis of jobs bid from a continuous improvement perspective
- Meeting with potential clients and marketing the products
- Maintaining positive relationships with existing clients
- Minimum 3 years estimation and sales experience
- College/+University education relevant to construction/engineering
- A solid background working with companies serving the needs of the real estate development, architecture, and construction markets
- A scientific understanding of the functioning of Precast and Prestressed Concrete structures.
- Exceptional communication skills and marketing skills
- Solid ability to read and accurately interpret blueprints/design drawings, plans and other relevant documentation
- Strong analytical and numerical skills combined with a customer orientation
- Excellent planning, organizing, time management, problem solving, and decision-making skills accompanied by seasoned judgment
- Ability to work effectively with little direct supervision as well as collaboratively with a team
- Proficient computer skills: Word, Excel, Power Point, Photoshop, AutoCAD
- Able to travel throughout the Greater Vancouver/Fraser Valley area, and Washington State
- Must possess valid BC driver’s license and able to travel to USA
APS Precast offers a competitive total compensation package along with an excellent benefits program including medical, dental, vision, and long term disabilities.
Compensation based on experience.
Only resumes of candidates under consideration will be acknowledged.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Vision care