Fulfill Your Passion, Work with i-Open Group
At i-Open, we are an innovative bunch. We see the world for what it can be. We create to make a difference. We know great success takes dedication and hard work. Our ideas drive us to perform. Having a team that can execute together brings us one step closer to achieving progress. If you can take challenges head-on and have the passion and initiative required to bring new ideas to life, let’s talk about what’s next for you!
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to use your skills?
Excited about being able to contribute to the success of a new and growing business that is revolutionizing the way that people shop for food items?
We have an amazing offer for the right person!
If you can check these boxes, we have the right position for you!
- Lots of growth opportunities within our organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Fluent in English (Verbal & Written)
- Amazing critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- A focus on putting our customer first!
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of experience in customer service
- 1+ Years of call centre sales experience preferred
- Proven customer service skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Highly collaborative, with a keen focus on customer service
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in using a CRM is a bonus!
If you possess the following attributes:
- Accountability - Takes personal ownership and responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work
- Adaptability - Adapts and responds to changing conditions, priorities, technologies and
- Analytical Thinking - Applies systematic, logical reasoning when addressing problems
- Communication – The ability to research and develop a client base and initiate communication with them on varied platforms.
- Decision Making - Makes concrete, well-informed and thought-out decisions that support
- the programs that we offer.
- Networking and Relationship Building - Effectively builds constructive, friendly, professional
- relationships with customers and colleagues
- Planning and Organizing – You have the ability to manage your business flow and make sure that your promises are kept to your clients.
- Results Orientation - Possesses the ability to focus on the tasks that will make you and the enterprise successful.
- Teamwork - Works cooperatively and effectively with our incredible team to succeed.
- Adventure- That you are excited about joining a team that is revolutionizing the farm to table shopping experience.
- Pace-The ability to function in a high paced, customer centric organization that moves extremely fast.
- Compliance- You are able to comply with our program, outline, training methods to achieve a high level of success.
- Empathetic-You are someone that is able to relate to the customer.
- Outgoing- You are friendly, approachable and enthusiastic
- Patient- Regardless of the situation, you are able to conduct yourself in a helpful, effective and tactful manner
- Genuine- You are someone is authentic and able to relate to customers.
We would love to hear from you.
- A competitive wage plan
- Bonus plan
- Paid vacation
- Benefits availability after 90 days
- A fun and enjoyable working atmosphere.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $20.00 per hour