Do you enjoy physical work and are you looking for a permanent, stable job in an environment where you will be treated like family?
Do you want to be part of a dynamic team where you will have fun at work each day?
Dicom Transportation Group is the company for you!
ON CALL ***THERE ARE NO GUARANTEED DAYS/HOURS***
WORK IS ON AN AS NEEDED BASIS
- Monday to Friday
- Shift time will vary; Flex hours between 3pm and 11pm
- $ 17.50 per hour
- Salary revision after 1 year
The responsibilities of the forklift driver include:
- Load and unload the trailers with the forklift;
- Handle packages carefully;
- Read the destinations indicated on pallets and parcel containers;
- Put the packages in the trucks;
- Respect deadlines for deliveries;
- Other related tasks
- Two years of relevant experience;
- Driver's license required;
- Able to drive a propane forklift;
- Good resistance to stress;
- Can work with a minimum of supervision;
- Have a good sense of organization.
Our benefits :
Dicom offers a wide range of benefits for our employees:
- Competitive salaries
- Stimulating positions
- Opportunity for advancement
- Insurance plan according to your needs
- RRSP plan
- Corporate discounts
- Refund for safety boots
- Annual salary review
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
- Reference bonus
Do not wait to send us your resume and become part of a winning team!
Dicom Transportation Group has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Founded in 1968 as a courier service with a single car and driver, Dicom now serves customers across a wide range of industries with multiple modes of transportation fulfilling over 80,000 shipments each day.
Dicom meets the needs of business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-consumer (B2C) customers through parcel, freight and logistics services, tailored to each and every one of those customers’ unique needs and requirements.
As of August 30, 2018, Dicom was sold to General Logistics Systems (GLS). This will allow Dicom to have access to the complete GLS network and allow for expansion into international services.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $17.50 /hour
- Counterbalance : 2 years (Preferred)
- Certified Forklift Operator (Preferred)