Interested in developing or advancing your career in the automotive industry with one of the fastest growing dealer groups? Alpha Auto Group is a growing and nationally focused auto dealer group. We are focused on delivering best in class service for our valued customers. As our group continues to grow, we are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic team players that share the same vision and desire for success. We are looking for you to join us, to grow with us, and to excel with us!
Our dealership is currently seeking a Sales Associate to join our team. If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity with generous earning potential, you are encouraged to apply!
- Provide customers with information regarding vehicles for sale.
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner.
- Maintain accurate records, including sales reports, expense reimbursement forms, billing invoices, and other documentation.
- Performs other duties as required.
What We Look For:
- Valid AMVIC certification (certification can be obtained after the interview).
- Automotive sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
- Solid experience in planning, account development, and time management.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Must have general knowledge of finance and marketing.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity, work ethic and attention to detail.
- Experience with customer relationship management software is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Market Leading Bonus Compensation
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
Job Type: Full-time