Job title: Google Media Buyer
Job Type: Contract, Full-Time
Location: Markham, ON
We are looking for a full-time Google Ads media buyer with a “growth hacker” mentality who is obsessed with conversions. We are not looking for someone to do brand awareness ads. Our agency focuses on bringing in actual results. Whether that’s sales, donations, or leads.
You should be someone who:
- Has actual proven experience working with Google Ads budgets of at least $10k/mo. You must be the person who manages the actual deployment and optimization of the Google ad campaigns.
- Has proven experience in Google Search, Google Display, and Youtube ad campaigns.
- Knows how to effectively target various placements (mobile apps, youtube channels, topics, etc)
- Knows fully how to re-market and leverage Google Analytics
- Understands full-funnel marketing and campaign optimization
- Can launch, monitor, and adjust campaigns to get results (this means proactively coming up with new ideas that will improve results and conversions)
- Knows how to A/B test ads and audiences to scale quickly
- Knows the ins and outs of Google ad manager and leverages audiences, sets up custom audiences, making sure events are firing correctly etc...)
- Is able to effectively communicate data-driven decisions to clients on a weekly and monthly basis
- Is hungry for conversions
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field or equivalent real-world experience
- 3+ years of experience in Google Ads media buying
- Background in advertising, marketing, and strong digital marketing experience
- -Extensive knowledge of all things back end web
- Be able to place tags, track analytics, and run Facebook reports
- Display an intimate and comprehensive knowledge of the most recent news and trends in Google’s platforms and solutions
- Be a team player
About Clearoute Inc:
We’re not your typical agency. For 25 years, Clearoute has established itself as a growth partner. We strive to help others thrive. Clearoute is a next-generation professional services company that offers pay to play programs and performance-based programs and services across various verticals.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Work from home