2W is currently seeking a Laser Operator. This position is responsible for efficient operation of the CNC Tube laser as well as the operator related maintenance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Efficiently operate and maintain laser cutting equipment
- Ensure production schedule for machine is adhered to
- Report any programming /software issues immediately to supervisor and/or programmer
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area
- Must be available to work 2nd shift 2.30pm – 1am Monday to Thursday and various shifts as required.
- Ensure machine is in optimal working condition at all times.
- Achieve efficient flow of materials into and out of the machine
- Follow the PM Schedule as defines by the manufacturer
- Ability to read drawings / blueprints
- Must be able to work in a steel fab shop environment
- Must be able to work independently
- Fluent in English
- Motivated to learn and improve
- Positive attitude with an attitude for problem solving
The Ideal candidate will be someone open to learning new technologies, and who is looking for a career rather than just a job, on site training will be provided.
2W offers a friendly work environment, competitive wages, training, full benefits package, and a 4 day work week for second shift.
Job Type: Full-time