Want to do class 1 driving on ice roads in northern Canada this winter?
Rene Transport is looking for experienced class 1 drivers to fill ice road driving positions. The position does not begin until January, but there is full-time work available until that time. This is a temporary position for up to 2 months, with potential for permanent employment once this period ends.
Applicants should be comfortable driving with all kinds of road and weather conditions across Western Canada, including demonstrated experience with both mountain and winter driving. Deliveries depart from Yellowknife and deliver to diamond mine sites in northern Canada.
- Speak basic English
- Clear communication and willingness to continually learn
- Class 1 License
- able to provide a clear police or RCMP clearance letter
- able to lift up to 50 lbs
- no education required
- experience driving on ice roads an asset
- familiarity with log books and inspection books (pre-trip, post trip) an asset
Please apply with resume and commercial drivers abstract by email or fax.
We thank all interested applicants, but only suitable candidates will be contacted. Rene Transport is looking to fill positions as soon as possible.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary