The #1 Google Rated & Reviewed Honda Dealership in Canada is looking for a Full-Time Finance Manager to be part of a high volume, top CSI and single-point dealership team.
Start Date: Immediately
- Protect clients by displaying and selling the benefits of financial and insurance programs (e.g. extended warranties, financing and credit life, accident and health insurance plans) to new and used vehicle customers.
- Create additional revenue and business for department by managing previous customers and after-sales.
- Adhere to a standard of professional ethics and strive for top industry customer experience and profitability.
- Knowledgeable of provincial regulations/legislation, lender programs and market rates.
- Structure deals in accordance with lender, manufacturer and dealership guidelines.
- Perform credit interview, prepare credit application and determine proper selling strategy.
- Verification and accuracy of all material involved in sale to ensure on-time funding.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information.
- Maintain good lender relations.
- Evaluate new lender programs, negotiate deals with lenders, and work all deals diligently to obtain approvals.
- Analyze credit reports, be able to recognize a conventional deal and turn over accordingly.
- Maintain dead files for inactive deals.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested by management.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an Automotive Finance Manager position.
- Retail Sales and Management experience is an asset.
- CDK/ADP/180 experience is an asset.
- Excellent understanding of sales, finance, and management.
- Well spoken and have the ability to speak clearly and confidently in all business settings.
- Ability to read, understand, and calculate banking figures such as; discounts, interest rates, implicit finance amounts, percentages, and commission etc.
Hours of work : Full time.
Salary & Key Benefits :
- Leading industry pay plan based on import volume
- Comprehensive benefit plan
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- Finance/Business Office: 2 years (Preferred)
- Automotive Dealership: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Okotoks, AB (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Preferred)