We own a franchise of Hasty Market, a successful chain of food stores with over 200 locations throughout Ontario, Canada. As a recognized company for variety, quality and convenience, we have been serving local communities with efficiency and effectiveness since 1981. With locations spanning across Ontario and stores ranging between 1500 to 5000 square feet, we are committed to serving each community with our many available products and services.
We are looking to hire a friendly, dedicated, experienced and responsible person who can supervise our fast-paced convenient store located in Burlington. We encourage you to apply if you are a positive, enthusiastic people with passion to develop career in this fast-growing retail segment.
If you qualify, we will be pleased to discuss about this opportunity with you.
Security and Safety Requirements
Bondable, Criminal record check, Enhanced reliability security clearance
Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Effective interpersonal skills, Client focus, Team player
· Prepare, maintain and submit reports as per the requirements.
· Estimate and order products and supplies timely.
· Ensures that inventory of products is maintained as per the requirements.
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and expiry date of different products.
· Complete Quality Improvement audits and ensure service and quality control standards are met as per the requirements.
· Ensure that highest level of customer care is provided.
· Ensures that all the Health codes concerning product storage and service are maintained as per the requirements.
· Conduct monthly meetings, updates job descriptions, cleaning procedures, completes employee performance appraisals.
· Establish work schedules and ensure availability of required staff during all shifts. Also assist by reviewing daily time reports and bi-weekly payroll sheets
· Assists in training new employee and monitor the development of existing employees.
· Assists in cash management, banking, verifying cash register deposits, conducting spot audits on cash floats, safe and cash registers.
· Identifies promotional and marketing opportunities for the store and assisting in local marketing campaigns.
· Timely provide sales and revenue reports to the Manager so that it can be reported to the franchiser as per the agreement.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $24.00 per hour
- We need candidates having degree in management and administration (commerce). Do you have relevant education ?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Store supervising: 1 year (preferred)