Welcome to Stryder! We are an award-winning 3PL provider specializing in world-class Transportation and Warehousing services since 1989, working with some of the largest food, beverage, and packaging companies in the world.
We are currently seeking a responsible, reliable, full-time Safety & Compliance Coordinator to join our team at our head offices in Richmond, BC.
Duties & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collecting, auditing and tracking driver logs and trip sheets to ensure compliance
- Creating and distributing timely, accurate reports to various departments
- Contacting drivers via email and telephone for updates and/or distribution of paperwork
- Coordinate and participate in driver reprimands and/or re-training
- Scanning, organizing, filing and maintaining critical documentation
- Daily monitoring of speed reports and master spreadsheets
- Assist Management with other duties as needed
- Minimum 2 years in a Safety/Compliance or Administrator position is preferred
- Experience in the Trucking industry and knowledge of Hours of Service (HOS) for Canada and USA are both significant assets
- Familiarity with e-Logs and/or Truck Mate is a plus
- Able to work productively and efficiently with minimal supervision on your own and in a team environment
- Strong attention-to-detail and punctuality of task completion is essential
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
What Do We Offer?
- Industry-Competitive Pay (dependent on experience)
- Monday to Friday shift
- Modern, open-concept offices
- Support from an amazing team
- Free In-house Gym Membership
- Extended Health & Wellness Benefits Package
- Special Performance Rewards and Recognition
- Seasonal company events, parties and more!
If you are interested in applying for this position, please reply to this ad with your up-to-date resume for us to review. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview. Thank you!
For more information about our company, please visit www.go-stryder.com
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Trucking industry: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)