Data Wiring Solutions Inc. (DWS) is a technology solutions company, offering a comprehensive and diverse array of cabling infrastructure to residential and commercial locations in Atlantic Canada, Ontario, and Manitoba. We are committed to quality, safety, and client satisfaction. These values allow us to deliver unmatched service to our clients. For more information about our company please visit our website at www.datawiringsolutions.com
Our technicians have continued working during the pandemic, providing what has been considered an essential service. We are taking every precaution to reduce exposure to the virus both in the office and in the field by limiting employee interaction and touch points, doubling down on available sanitizer, masks, gloves and wipes, and changing the way we work at commercial and residential sites to be sure our employees and the communities they work in are protected.
We currently looking for Structured Cabling Technicians for ongoing work in Corner Brook, NL. Our Structured Cabling Technicians plan and install network installations, install cable pathway systems, and run, pull, terminate, and splice copper and fiber optic cables.
- Structured Cabling experience considered an asset
- Focused on safety and following codes, standards and legal requirements
- Positive attitude with the ability to work well with team members and clients
- Adaptable with the ability to confidently make decisions under little supervision
- Self-motivated, with time management skills
- Ability to travel to various worksites
- Flexible to work various shifts including days, evenings, and weekends, if needed
- Available to work 40 hours per week, with the potential for overtime hours, if needed
- Ability to lift 70lbs and carry, climb and work from a ladder
- Valid driver’s license with clear driver’s abstract
- Clear criminal background check
What we provide:
- Competitive compensation package including earned vacation time, banked time, group RRSP, group benefits and EAP
- Company apparel
- Smart phone
- Company vehicle
- Training and development opportunities
- A laid-back, inclusive, employee-focused atmosphere
We are looking for both experienced technicians and those looking to get their start in the telecommunications industry. If you have what it takes to join our team, we want to hear from you. Please apply in confidence, quoting competition #SCT0122.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $37,440.00-$56,160.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday