A large financial services client in downtown Toronto is looking for a BI Solutions Consultant to lead the following intiatives in 2020
Architect enterprise integration, building the standards and model for all future integrations.
With that architecture, build Microsoft SQL SSIS based integrations between operational systems in order to reduce manual data entry/errors. Systems include but not limited to;
o Dynamics 365 to Promeric Ascend API to push client information
o Dynamics 365 to NAV
o Ceridian Dayforce to D365
2) Automated data processing
Migrate a legacy Crystal reports job that extracts sales info from Line of Business system and and creates monthly G/L entries to appropriately recognize revenue using the appropriate MS technology. Objective is to reduce risk of relying on a single expert that does this today, reduce manual intervention and improve maintainability.
3) Modern Reporting and Analytics
Architect a Microsoft focused BI portal strategy to insure a balance between securing confidential information and ease access to data
Create datamarts/data warehouse to remove query load from operational systems, while providing an aggregated, well documented, focused source of data that Analysts can explore and leverage. Focus areas include;
· Marketing: Focused on understanding efficacy through linking the pipeline from campaign (google data) to leads/opportunities (3CX PBX, Dynamics 365) to client outcomes (Ascend Insolvency management system)
· Back office operations: Focused on understanding processing cycle times
· Finance: In consultation with business users, identify legacy Crystal reports that still drive value and consolidate and delver the same insights using modern SSRS/Power BI solutions.
Must haves qualifications:
· 5+ years of experience within the BI space
· Experience with a Microsoft stack - SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Power BI
· Great communication, as they will be working with the business end users as well as the CFO to migrate this data to new reports
Job Type: Contract
- within BI space: 5 years (Preferred)