YQM MENZIES AVIATION IS HIRING FULL TIME FUEL AGENTS
The re-fuel position involves putting fuel into the plane.
It requires lifting and moving of very heavy and bulky hoses (up to 70 pounds), climbing the ladder attaching the hose to the plane.
You will drive the fuel truck from one plane to another (Class 5 license is required).
You will need to be able to perform simple mathematical functions such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing with regards to weight, measurement and volume as part of the job is to interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions as they pertain to fueling.
You will be required to maintain a safe and secure work environment, in accordance with local health, safety, and security policies and procedures.
We cross-train our employees so you may be expected to work in other areas of the operation.
While previous experience may be beneficial, it is not required as we provide classroom and on the job training to ensure you are fully trained for your new position prior to starting.
To get an idea of what Re-Fueling agent does please watch this video:
- Valid Class 5 Driver's License with good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Open availability - able to work any shift, including weekends and holidays
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Able to work outside in all types of weather conditions
- Able to meet and maintain the security level
- Able to work under tight time constraint
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.22 /hour
- Secondary School (Required)
- Moncton, NB (Preferred)
- Class 2 or 5 (Required)