Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibers. The Company employs 11,000 employees, who work in more than 90 production units located in North America and Europe. With its management philosophy, half a century of experience in recycling, and continuous efforts in research and development as driving forces, Cascades continues to deliver the innovative products that customers have come to rely on.
CASCADES CONTAINERBOARD PACKAGING
The Containerboard Packaging Group, a division of Cascades, is the largest containerboard producer in Canada, and is also a top converter of corrugated products in the country. The Group manufactures a wide range of products made from recycled fibres for its North American customers in the food, beverage and consumer products sectors, among many others. The Division, which employs close to 3,400 people, owns six containerboard mills and nineteen corrugated products plants in Canada and the United States.
Are you rigorous, like data analysis and have a strong interest in governance and auditing? Cascades has an opportunity for you! Reporting to the Corporate Director of Internal Audit, as an IT Auditor, you will recommend, implement, operationalize and evolve governance for the information technology component.
- The IT Auditor will be in charge of auditing the compliance of IT systems according to the different reference frameworks (52-109 / C-SOX, etc.);
- Participate in the reporting of compliance deviations and propose recommendations;
- Participate in the implementation, documentation, evaluation and improvement of existing controls and ensure compliance with laws and regulations;
- Challenge internal control processes to increase their effectiveness.
- The IT Auditor will have to produce data analyses
- Design and execute data analyses rigorously to identify relevant trends and potential anomalies;
- Validate the results with the auditors in order to obtain their comments;
- Contribute expertise as required to various consultation projects and other special projects.
Education & Technical competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Risk Management or other relevant work experience;
- 0-3 years experience in a similar position
- CISA title (an asset);
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English;
- Pro-active the Microsoft Office suite.
The job can be based in Kingsey Falls or in St-Bruno.
Cascades believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.
Use of the masculine in our communications refers equally to both men and women.
Audit, Risk Management, Data Analyst, Internal Audit, Finance, Data