- Process monthly water invoices to residents
- Run management and financial reports as required
- Support the Office Administrator in collecting rent, daily deposits, and front desk coverage
- Provide high level of customer service
- Other duties as required
- Professional and friendly attitude with customers
- Proficient use of various office based software including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Superior time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision.
- Professional, responsive, and positive work attitude is essential.
- Previous experience in handling confidential or sensitive information; knowledge of applicable data privacy laws.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1 -2 years administrative experience
WHO WE ARE:
Community is at the heart of who we are at Parkbridge. Together with our homeowners, resort guests, and municipal partners, we share a passionate belief in the value of building vibrant communities.
As a global housing award-winner and Canada’s leading owner, operator and developer of residential and resort land lease communities, Parkbridge has expertise unparalleled in Canada. Our affordable home ownership model is unique because it allows people to own a home, without buying the land – an approach commonly known as ‘land lease.’
Since 1998 we have expanded from just two properties with a few dedicated employees to more than 115 properties and 1,100 passionate employees across Canada – and counting!
From B.C. to Nova Scotia, our 75 vibrant, residential communities offer an attractive option to retirees looking to downsize and families looking for an affordable home. These communities are well-managed with quality amenities, activities and services for active and community-minded residents.
Our 40 RV and cottage resort properties provide memorable getaways for seasonal and overnight guests. In stunning, picturesque locations, our resorts are where people want to play, recharge and make memories.
Parkbridge is growing with active, healthy and happy homeowners and guests – because Parkbridge is where community lives.
Please send resume and cover letter via indeed.com
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time