Project Coordinator (Québécois)
Vretta (www.vretta.com) is looking for a Project Manager (Québécois) to join our Project Management Office (remotely) and support with the coordination of various software development projects. This is a position requiring excellent communication skills, a client-first attitude, and a creative problem solving ability. As a member of the Project Management Office at Vretta, the Project Coordinator must have the attitude and energy to leave clients and employees feeling accomplished.
- Scheduling and tracking projects on our project management platform.
- Working closely with development leads (technology, instructional design, innovation, and business development) to ensure the highest level of cross-functional team communication.
- Working closely with leads on day-to-day maintenance, organization and management of the schedule and resources.
- Promoting cross-discipline communication to ensure everyone is well-informed and working towards common goals.
- Interfacing with clients and customers to prioritize critical requirements.
- Detecting production and development abnormalities and reporting them through the proper lines of communication.
- Providing regular updates and status reports on the state of the reported issues/bugs.
- Able to work independently while remaining responsive to the needs of the larger production team.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Undergraduate degree in business or technology.
- Fluent in reading, writing, and communicating in French and English.
- An above average understanding of working within software development and/or content production.
- Experience tracking cross-department schedules.
- Able to exercise good judgment in fast-paced high-pressure work environments, sometimes with competing priorities.
- Flexibility and initiative, together with excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Able to communicate effectively with all departments.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, organized, personable and able to work as part of a team.
- Genuine enthusiasm for education!
We are a multi-award winning EdTech company that is transforming the way students learn and use math every day. We collaborate with schools, colleges, and ministries around the world to re-imagine what really matters for students in the 21st century and to make sure that every student acquires meaningful quantitative skills that will serve them in their lives and professions. The user experience is at the heart of our creative process. This experience determines what sticks and what fades, and we see this as a tremendous opportunity to do better than anyone that has come before us. Every project is assigned a highly focused team of researchers, educators, designers, and software developers that are passionate about making an impact.
We look forward to hearing from you, but please note that due to the volume of applications that we usually receive for our job positions, only those shortlisted for next steps will be contacted. Vretta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
To stay in touch with Vretta and keep up-to-date on all open opportunities, follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Indeed!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Project Management: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)