Employment duration: FULL-TIME // PART-TIME
Hours: 8-12 hour shifts * (Subject to change and fluctiation based on company needs)
Job Code: High Profile Security
Location: LEVIS, QC ( Site Location will vary ) - VEHICLE is an asset*
Compensation package: $18.08/ HR
Language: Bilingual ( Must be fluent in both FRENCH and ENGLISH )
LOGIXX SECURITY INC (FORMERLY ASAP SECURED/ INTELLIGARE / VERIDIN)
Logixx Security Inc. (formerly ASAP Secured/ Intelligarde/ Veridin ) is the operating subsidiary of Avante Logixx Inc., a publicly listed company on the TSX.V (SYM: XX). Avante has been a trusted partner in advising clients about potential security risks and the solutions that can be implemented to mitigate them, for over 20 years. From families to small businesses to Fortune Global 500 companies, Avante provides in-depth expertise in providing enhanced security offerings that are unmatched in the industry.
Who are we?
We are Canada’s top security leaders and your trusted partners with decades of extensive experience in risk assessment, human power services, electronic systems, access control and state of the art monitoring stations. Our dedication to service excellence is what drives our business to protect yours.
We are the intersection of service excellence and superior technology, providing an all-encompassing experience that is unmatched in the industry. Taking the time to get to know each customer, their business, and their goals enables us to conceive a comprehensive strategy that integrates flawlessly. Our discoveries will create the vision for the business; we will minimize risk, protect the people, the information and the assets.
By staying true to our commitment and providing the most advanced technology-enabled security solutions, we will relieve businesses from the security-related stresses that are intangible yet highly impactful. Once we apply our solutions, our clients will be tailored with functionality and flexibility, while having room to evolve with technology.
Working on assigned shifts, you will act as the first line representative to all staff, customers, and clients. Deter theft and protect retail brands and staff through presence, observation and reporting. Must have exceptional customer service skills, superrior communication skills, and be professional in appearance. Must be willing to stand through the course of the day for extended periods of time for between 8-12 hour shifts days or nights. Dealing with emergencies, crisis situations, and exercising a high level of professionalism in high stress situations is critical. Conducting periodic foot patrols both indoors and outdoors. Flexibility in communting to various locations may be required and will be dependent on company requirements. It will be expected that you are able to work Nights, Days, Evenings, weekends, holidays.
- You will be responsible for the protection of people, property, facilities and information.
- Maintain surveillance of surrounding area and report suspicious activity.
- Perform detailed and diligent patrols.
- Assess disturbances.
- Provide access control as required.
- Provide support in line management and crowd control
- Observe and report daily activities and irregularities to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are followed.
- Must be Bilingual - Fluently read, write, speak both French and English languages*
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills while being alert and detail oriented
- Ability to exercise vigilance and multi task is required (Ability to prioritize, remain calm and multi-task under pressure in a dynamic environment)
- Proficient in using technology
- Experience in proper search techniques.
- Ability to effectively generate all relevant shift reports and distribute in a timely manner
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
The Ideal Candidate:
- Security Experience preferred
- Must maintain Valid Provincial Security Guard License
- Law Enforcement / Police Foundations and/or equivalent college/university education related to the security industry (preferred). Must maintain First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Reliable transportation
- Smart Serve an asset
- Must have or be willing to obtain a black suit.
- Must be able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
What Logixx Security Inc. Offers:
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Quality Training Programs
- Support and Mentoring Programs
- Career Development Opportunities
- Recognition Program
Logixx Security Inc. ( formerly ASAP Secured/ Inteligarde/ Veridin ) is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status. We thank all applicants however; we will only contact selected candidates.
The position advertised above takes into the consideration that the applicant has met all the basic requirements as stated in the job description for employment by Logixx Security Inc. ( formerly ASAP Secured/ Inteligarde/ Veridin ). The job description is a guideline and further duties will to required to be performed by the successful candidate.
Logixx Security Inc ( formerly ASAP Secured/ Inteligarde/ Veridin ) will notify employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for job applicants who have disabilities. Applicants will be informed that these accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods. Where an accommodation is requested, Logixx Security Inc ( formerly ASAP Secured/ Inteligarde/ Veridin ) will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $18.08 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Security: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security (Required)
- Emergency First Aid & CPR (Required)