Pilot, Captain - Challenger-MON16524
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Carry out Bombardier's production flight tests in Montreal;
- Carry-out customer acceptance flights during the aircraft delivery process;
- Carry-out the "Entry-Into-Service" of the customer's aircraft at the customer's base;
- Serve as a point of contact for Bombardier's aircraft operators;
- Support Bombardier's engineering flight test activities at various Bombardier sites.
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a valid Canadian Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL);
- You hold a Bachelor in Engineering or Science or a technical diploma (an asset);
- You have a minimum of 4000 hours total time with 2000 hours on fixed wing turbine multi-engine aircraft;
- You have at least 3 years of production flight-tests experience or Completion Center flight test experience (an asset);
- You have previous experience on Bombardier aircraft (an asset);
- You have a customer oriented attitude (essential);
- You have strong communication skills in English or in French (written and spoken);
- You are prepared to work schedules that are flexible;
- You have comprehensive knowledge of regulations covering worldwide flight operations.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED/PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- You are familiar with Transport Canada, FAA and JAA Certification processes and procedures;
- You have previous experience with Bombardier products.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
23.05.2019, 8:22:07 AM