A Day in the Life
The Systems Project Coordinator acts as a liaison between Clients and the System Project Manager to assist and support the onboarding and maintenance requirements of new and existing clients. The Systems Project Coordinator is detailed oriented, consistently delivers project completion on time, has excellent management and communication skills that can inspire a true team atmosphere.
For the right person this position is open to work remotely or in any of the areas that we do business.
All About You
The Perfect Fit:
· Has the ability to solve problems, ask questions and pull on the thread if something doesn’t make sense
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Is able to work individually or with a team
· Is forward thinking and puts in the effort to understand the why behind Client’s requests
· Lives in accordance to and can make decisions based on our company values and leadership principles.
The Must Haves:
· 1 – 3 years’ customer service experience
· 1 – 3 years’ systems integration experience
· Working Knowledge of MS Application software
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
· Experience working in a 3PL environment
Things You Will be Doing
1. Assists with new and existing Client accounts as it relates to start up or development with NRI.
· Be a liaison between Clients and IT team by assisting the management of projects.
· Provides feedback on system’s needs and proactively recommends process changes.
· Effectively handles all Client interactions.
· Evaluates inquiries, provides appropriate assistance
· Review ERP documentation
· Review System integration field mapping
· Manage end to end testing for each new system integration
2. Assist with “Statement of Work” (SOW) process between Clients and internal teams.
· Working with the client and internal teams to define scope
· Helps manage the SOW and reporting on progress
· Ensure billing is flowing through all levels for the SOW
3. Assist with Project Management
· Work with Product Owner in slotting SOWs within Sprints to meet completion dates.
· Managing project progress and adapt work as required
· Ensuring projects meet deadlines
· Conducting project review and creating detailed reports.
· Continuous feedback with Client and IT on progress or needs
4. Assist with strengthening NRI’s brand
· Maintains and communicates brand standards
· Ensure internal and external adherence to brand standards.
5. Assist with helpdesk support
· Provides guidance, troubleshooting and solutions to issues for client challenges
· Provides exceptional customer service while interacting in a professional and friendly manner with end users at all levels within and outside the organization.
· Provides support for adhoc client testing.
We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our team members and their families:
· Competitive salaries;
· Choice benefits plan;
· Flexible and fun work environment;
· Ability to order directly from our amazing Clients;
· Autonomy in decision making;
· Profit share program;
· Development and ongoing learning opportunities;
· Ability to have a say and make an impact on the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $61,000.00-$92,000.00 per year
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Systems Integration: 1 year (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (required)