MPCis known worldwide as a precision parts supplier for the automotive industry; we manufacture the most challenging parts with the highest quality standards and tolerances. We are a state of the art ISO/TS 16949:2009 registered company located just ten minutes north of Barrie, Ontario. MPC is a full service injection moulding company offering product development, tooling, prototyping, and manufacturing.
- Inspect and verify plastic parts and prepare finished parts for shipments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
- Inspect, verify and sort parts as per instructions
- Report any abnormalities of parts
- Lifting and moving part boxes
- Labeling boxes
- Basic working knowledge of English, verbal & written
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to lift 35lbs
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Experience working in a fast paced environment, while balancing multiple tasks
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Inspection experience an asset but not necessary, training is provided
- Excellent attendance is absolutely necessary
- MPC has a supportive team environment you must be willing to support your fellow Team Members when they need assistance
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Day shift
- Starting wage: Between $14.00 and $15.00pr/hr (Top rate $18.00)
- Full time hours (40 hours per week) over time available as well
- Medical benefits, Dental benefits, Vision care benefits and life insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Access to our on-site fitness centre
- Free membership to Bliss Ann Green Yoga in Barrie
- Clean, safe and stable working environment
- We have a real family style atmosphere in our facility, and we love to have BBQ’s, golf tournaments, and bowling (just to name a few!).
- MPC provides a dynamic environment that challenges and rewards your technical skills. If you’re looking for a real career opportunity, this could be the place for you!
MPC is committed to fair and accessible employment practices that attract and retain Associates with disabilities. This includes providing accessibility across all stages of the employment cycle. Accommodation is available upon request.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour