Navigatr Group is a privately held company that invests in travel companies that elevate the customer experience and drive innovation. Our expansive and growing group of brands empowers seamless access to a comprehensive range of luxury travel options and services globally with over $1 billion transactions annually.
Navigatr Group's goal is to create a more purposeful travel industry through its strategic investment, best-in-class services and philanthropy.
Under the direction of the Senior Director, Support Services, the IT Administrator is responsible for management and support of productivity suite and POS systems supporting all stakeholders across the business. The role will include supporting users on our proprietary in-house sales platforms, ADX and TMT. The successful candidate will have experience with sales platforms in Travel agency, consortia or host environments, and will become a trusted expert resource across all sales platforms in the company. Great opportunity for on-the-job training and exposure to industry leading technologies and proprietary, best-in-class systems, in a fast-paced, engaging, and collegial environment.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Provide Level 1 / 2 Support for Office 365; Mitel Telephony Systems; Citrix; GDS.
- Provide Level 1 / 2 Support for our proprietary booking platforms ADX and TMT.
- Onboarding of new employees and clients to the above platforms.
- Support contact to our collocated and managed hosting environments.
- Issue escalation and resolution through our service providers.
- Provide support and troubleshooting, such as password resets; productivity suite configuration; break/fix instructions, local software installs.
- Involvement with our Citrix provisioning systems, and related configuration management.
- Any other duties needed to help drive to our Vision, fulfill our Mission, and abide by our Organization's Values.
- Other duties as required by the ongoing needs of the organization
- Currently pursuing or recently completed an Information Technology training program. (Degree /Diploma)
- A can do, self-starting attitude.
- Experience with IT in Travel & Tourism vertical an asset.
- Experience with GDS use or administration
- Customer service experience within a support group or Help Desk.
- Must provide clear and professional communication in all stakeholder interactions. Must prioritize work effectively and pursue issues through to successful resolution.
- Motivated resource who strives to deliver, and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills.
- As the team grows, successful collaboration with new and existing team members will be critical. Clear, cordial interaction and appropriate sharing of responsibility are critical assets.
- Will maintain the highest level of fiduciary trust and ethical behavior in executing corporate business.
- Drive to become an expert on internally developed travel industry tools and productivity supporting cloud platforms.
- Must be customer centric and take ownership for complete solutions.
We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.