Senior Engineer, Microsoft Dynamics 365
Seeking a strong Dynamics 365 CRM Engineer responsible for the architecture, configuration, customization, integration and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 in line with our multichannel customer engagement product.
Will be responsible for suggesting and implementing Dynamics 365 implementation/integration architectures, customize/code along with the team, allocate work to the team, provide effort estimations, ensure timely delivery and quality work from the team, improve team’s productivity and quality, contribute to product requirements, innovation and collaboration.
Collaborate effectively with multiple cross-geographical teams that include developers, testers, product managers, client implementation specialists, client operations and DevOps.
We are seeking an individual who has a desire to grow within a software product team and contribute to the product development. Strong Technical & Functional understanding of the Dynamics 365 Platform and Solution Management Best Practices is of paramount importance.
The ideal candidate will get to work on one of the most advanced Dynamics 365 ISV Products available in the marketplace and will play a key role in contributing to it’s evolution and growth.
Who We Are:
Indegene is a Lifesciences Product / Services company that focuses primarily on Customer Engagement for Big Pharma. We count 9 out of 10 of the top 10 Pharma Companies among our customer base.
The game changing product that we are developing is an advanced Customer Engagement Suite that enables Pharma Companies to better engage their customers.
We are a highly driven, close knit team and we enjoy being on the cutting edge of technology, building cool functionality with the latest toolsets. We work in an exciting fast paced zero red-tape environment and place heavy focus on innovation at the grass roots level.
- Provide effective solutions to the product requirements
- Architect and implement Dynamics CRM solutions
- Timely and quality delivery of the work from the team
- Do configuration/customization/coding for Dynamics 365 along with the team
- Help the team in troubleshooting and resolving deployment/development issues
- Engage with Microsoft support to troubleshoot platform issues
- Conduct peer code reviews and provide constructive feedback
- Participate and contribute in requirement discussions
- Provide effort estimations
- Innovation and implementing new technologies and tools
- Collaborate with the other product teams across geographies
Skills and Expertise:
- 5 to 8 years of Software development experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Dynamics customization and implementation
- Proficient with the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Online and On-Premise
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 Solutions & Versioning is a must
- Expertise in Sales, Marketing and Service modules
- Expertise in Dynamics CRM customization and deployment
- Proficient in Plugins, Custom Workflows development with C# and Visual Studio
- Experienced in debugging plugins/workflows/web resources
- Experienced in using unit testing frameworks
- Experienced in portal development
- Familiar with Azure Services such as Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Cosmos DB
- Experienced/Aware of Power Apps, MS Flow
- Familiar with Dynamics 365 SDK, CRM Developer Tools, XRM Toolbox, Ribbon Workbench
- Familiar with .Net Framework
- Good knowledge of Dynamics REST Web API and SOAP Web Service capabilities
- Proficient in FetchXML
- Experienced in Architectural, Design Patterns and OOPS concepts
- Experience with SVC tools such as BitBucket, SVN, VSTS and clients such as SourceTree, Git, Tortoise GIT/SVN, Ankh SVN
- Familiar with Agile software development such as Scrum
- Well-versed in database design concepts
- Proficient in SSIS/Talend
- Experienced in SSRS and good exposure to Power BI
- Dynamics 365 Certification is preferred
- Experienced in pharma and healthcare domains is a plus
- Good to have experience in REST Web services development with ASP.Net Web API
- Good to have knowledge/experience of other CRMs such as SFDC, VEEVA, is an advantage
- Exceptional multitasking skills and work with changing priorities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills (written & verbal) in English
Job Type: Full-time
- Dynamics 365: 5 years (Required)