Office Admin for the Water, Fire, Mould Damage Restoration & Construction
SERVPRO® of Richmond Hill Office Admin
SERVPRO® of Newmarket and East Gwillimbury Office Admin
24 Hours Emergency Services
SERVPRO is a premier brand in the Disaster Restoration Industry with 1,750 offices throughout North America. We are seeking an individual for the Office administrative role.
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate, with opportunity to learn and grow.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Receive and answer all receiving calls
- Perform excellent customer service
- Receive general phone calls and greet visitors
- Document calls for weekly call log report
- Dispatch and Pending Follow-Up
- Dispatch lead calls and job referrals
- Track pending lead calls and job referral follow-up
- Analyze dispatch report
- Schedule Tracking and General Administration
- Coordinate production schedule and monitor logistics
- Coordinate on-call schedule
- Perform general administration
- Filing estimates, reports and progressing invoices, Customer follow up
- Development of in-house procedures
- Management of training and procedural matrix
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office application
- Quick Learner
- Ability to learn estimating and Xactimate software
- Proficiency in Quick Books is preferred
- Perform marketing activities during down time
- Update the website blog and social media
Necessary Experience and Skill Set
- A minimum two years of business experience
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies is required
- Superb customer service, administrative
- Fluent in English, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance industry is preferred
- May require some physical and Work Environment Requirements
This is a largely sedentary role in an office environment. However, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets, and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
The core working hours is 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Routine on call after hours and weekends. This position may require longer hours and some flexibility in hours may be needed dependent upon the business needs.
Possibility of overtime pay and increases based on merit.
Please visit our website, www.servprorichmondhillon.comand www.servpronewmarketeastgwillimburyon.comfor additional information.
email at: Office
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Answer the phones: 1 year (Required)
- Office Administration: 1 year (Required)
- MS Office: 1 year (Required)
- Quickbooks: 1 year (Required)