Adamson Systems Engineering is leading global manufacturer of loudspeaker audio systems for some of the biggest artists and the most prestigious venues around the world. Adamson Systems Engineering has been the leading designer and manufacture of Professional Audio Products for the touring industry and large installations for over 30 years.
Adamson Systems is looking for a highly skilled Lead Hand for our Paint Department to join our growing team. The candidate to fill this role will work with our 2 component Graco paint system and our Powder coat system. This position consists of painting wood and metal on a continuous paint lines, and ensuring that the paint line is up to standards.
- Apply paint finishes with the highest quality standard
- Load/unload the paint line as per the schedule
- Prep the boxes for paint
- Maintain equipment cleanliness
- Meet deadlines, organize production and lead the team
Qualifications and/or experience:
- Previous experience on a paint line or with powder coat
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Knowledge of setup and operation in spray booth setting
- Ability to adapt skills as needed to maintain quality
- Clear understanding of working parts and how to maintain them
- Group Benefit Program
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm
- Highly competitive wages
Adamson Systems welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time
- painting: 3 years (Preferred)