A work environment that offers multiple growth opportunities as we are always on the lookout for the next superstar! We offer incentives through our performance recognition platform in addition to an on-site gym which aids during our "wellness challenges" to encourage healthier alternatives. A family owned corporation that was founded in 1912 is now servicing on an international level some of the world's LARGEST corporations!
We are always on the lookout for motivated candidates who enjoy providing quality customer service in addition to ideas with a collaborative environment to maximize effectiveness. We rely on open-minded individuals, who will bring value to Rideau Recognition Solutions.
Rideau offers a creative work environment and enthusiastic work environment to encourage the open exchange of ideas and forward-thinking initiatives. If you believe this is you,, Rideau wants you on board!
*In light of the current pandemic situation, training and work will be done remotely until further notice.
Major Responsibilities/ Duties:
- Assisting customers via phone- receive and process orders based on designated program specification.
- Interact with customers to provide information and/or technical assistance in response to inquiries about their accounts, orders, websites, products and shipping instructions;
- Coordinate shipment and returns.
- May perform other clerical duties such as letters, printing, filling and folding etc.;
Experience and skills required:
- From 6 months to 1 year experience minimum;
- Team lead, leadership or supervising experience is an asset;
- Ability in common business applications (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Customer oriented; Tactfulness and Courtesy;
- Good analytical skills and problem solving abilities;
- Decision Making/ Judgement; Autonomy;
- Ability to multi-task; Time-management/ Organization skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Excellent typing skills;
- Listening capabilities;
- Spanish is an asset.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Commuter benefits
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19