Since 1997, Mainline MDS has been an international healthcare products distributor with a focus in medical and dental supplies. Based in Toronto, we are able to leverage strategic partnerships to consistently and uncompromisingly deliver essential healthcare products to our customers. Following the principles of integrity, leadership and collaboration we aim to enhance the healthcare supply chain for the benefit of those in need.
Mainline MDS is currently seeking a motivated, honest, and hardworking individual to join our growing team. You will be part of a team that is ambitious, collaborative, and looking to make an impact in the world.
Role: Contribute to the overall success of MainlineMDS by providing support for the daily operations of the company.
- Data entry/manipulation into Excel and ERP
- Data reporting of sales, current, and future inventory, etc...
- Supporting different departments within the company
- Assist with any projects as needed
- Highly organized, with attention to detail and follow-through
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and to deliver against deadlines
- Team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Aptitude for internet tools and the ability to learn quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (specifically Microsoft Excel)
- General knowledge of QuickBooks/SAGE 300/Advanced Excel are a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- On-site Parking
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees and their families safe. We have put in place the following precautions:
1. Hand sanitizers
2. Disinfectant sprays and wipes
3. Masks wear during work hours
- North York, ON (Required)