This Assistant role is responsible for a wide variety of duties in support of the President of Canglobal Technologies Inc. Duties include but are not limited to reception, arranging travel plans, meeting minute-taking and distribution, scheduling appointments and drafting both internal and external correspondence. This role is also required to maintain confidentiality and professionally interact with employees, management and the public.
- 2+ years' experience as an Assistant or a comparable role.
- Excellent public speaking skills is considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of office procedures and practices.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Strong customer service skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly resourceful, intuitive and flexible.
- Proven organizational and time management skills with a keen attention to details.
- Provide direct administrative and office management support to the President.
- Maintain work schedules and calendars of the President.
- Prepare travel schedules, book travel arrangements, and make reservations for the President.
- Provide support to the General Manager and department managers as required.
- Coordinate logistics of meetings, seminars, workshops, special projects and events.
- Review all documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures for format, content, grammar, spelling and make edits as necessary.
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, data entry, filing and research.
- Receive and screen all phone calls, e-mails, mail, and visitors for the President.
- Review, evaluate, and distribute priority correspondence for the President.
- Facilitate communication from department managers, business unit leaders, and project managers.
- Prepare and review presentations.
- Present a positive and professional image of the executive office to all visitors, suppliers, inquiries, and other persons.
Canglobal Technologies provides a competitive compensation, flexible scheduling, and a company phone. This role is 30 to 40 hours per week Monday-Friday, however flexibility for this position is required and may require evening and weekend availability.
Explore new career challenges and opportunities with Canglobal!
We would like to thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 to $19.00 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 2 years (Required)
- personal assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- administrative assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)