JOIN OUR FAMILY OF FACE EXPERTS!
At Caryl Baker Visage, our Face Experts are the heart of our business where each have their own opportunity to shine and demonstrate their beauty expertise and skill set. Helping all of our clients look and feel beautiful is what we love to do and we are looking for individuals with the same drive, enthusiasm and passion to join our team.
- Offer one-on-one expert consultation and beauty advice to clients.
- Perform facials services on clients as required such as brow waxing, tinting, lash lifting and extensions, makeup applications, facial treatments, ear piercing, teeth whitening, etc.
- Promote, demonstrate, and sell our collection of skin care and cosmetic products to clients.
- Collaborate with the entire Salon staff to maintain a professional environment.
- Attend corporate training workshops for continual development and knowledge updates on products and service offering.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive houly wage based on experience, commissions on sales, and tips!
- Advancement opportunities.
- Excellent communicators; Are a people-person who loves interacting with others.
- Have a strong passion for beauty and retail and experience in the beauty/cosmetic services industry.
- Are looking to expand your career in beauty.
- Are energetic and self-motivating.
- Stays current with beauty trends and reflects the beauty industry.
- Wants to work alongside a team of warm, supportive and energetic individuals.
ABOUT CARYL BAKER VISAGE
For 50 years, Caryl Baker Visage has been the trusted Canadian destination for helping women and men look and feel confident! Specializing in everything from the neck up. Our 33 Face Spa locations offer brow and lash services, makeup applications, ear piercing, an extensive range of facial treatments, and over 300 exclusive skin care and cosmetic products.
Sounds about right? If you think you're what we're looking for, send us your resume! We'd love to meet you!
For more details on our services and products, please visit our website: www.carylbakervisage.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)
- Windsor, ON (Required)