What stands out the most for you during your travels are the stories told by all travellers you meet in transport and waiting areas of cities around the world. Everyone has a unique story to share. Good news! You don’t have to fly to experience all these great things! You just have to become an ambassador for customer service at our big airport. You will ensure the excellence of their short or long stay with us.
With approximately 20.3 million passengers in 2019, the Montreal Airport is a real hub for our province. If you care about the satisfaction of thousands of travelers and the influence of our hospitable province, we have a team of enthusiasts waiting to meet you! #YULwanttoapply
The tasks consist of:
- Meet the needs of travellers in person or by phone.
- Identifying and recognizing traveller behaviours that may require your assistance.
- Offering customized solutions to specific customer needs.
- Going above and beyond needs, exceeding expectations.
- Making the most of the resources and tools available.
- Promoting services offered in the environment.
- Suggesting concrete alternatives and solutions to visitors’ inquiries.
- Always being a solutions agent at all times.
- Giving users a "WOW" experience.
- Carrying out any other similar tasks.
- Schedule according to your availability and operational needs.
- Trendy uniform provided.
- Parking provided for work purposes.
- Accessible by public transport from Montreal with the 747 shuttle available 24 hours/7.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Perfectly bilingual (French and English), fluency in a third language, a strong asset.
- Being available to work shifts between 5 a.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Ability to work standing for a long period of time.
- Minimum two years of customer service experience.
The ideal candidate:
- You are calm and centered even when your environment is more rhythmic than an anthill.
- You greet each passenger as one of your guests.
- For all situations, your saying is that there is a solution!
- You can close your eyes and see Montreal on a map.
- You think good customer service includes great teamwork.
Salary: $19 per hour
Schedule: Day, evening and weekend shifts depending on needs / part time, starting at 15 hours minimum 3 shifts / full time of 35 to 37 hours per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability