Do you thrive in a dynamic and challenging environment with opportunities for continuous growth and development? Dixon Networks with over 50 years of innovation, continues to enter exciting new markets. With our unparalleled reputation, Dixon continues to lead as the most comprehensive full-service company for Designing, Building and Delivering broadband network solutions.
People are Dixon’s most valuable asset and our culture encourages innovation, growth and leadership.
\*We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes a matching RRSP.
Why Work with Us!
- We are an employee driven company with many opportunities for development and growth
- We are committed to safety, quality and a best-in-class approach to customer service.
We are offering a great opportunity, for the right candidate to become a member of our team. This is a remote work from home position and candidates from Alberta or BC will be considered.
- Filter incoming quote requests within Generic email inbox
- Record and track outgoing quotes
- Update project trackers for multiple clients, issuing reports to clients on a weekly basis
- Track invoices to accounts receivable
- Record incoming invoices from Vendors
- Professional Communication as required, Email, letter generation and forms
- Submit drawings with corresponding letters and forms to the appropriate governing bodies via email or web portals.
- Redirect replies from governing bodies
- Correspond with clients and governing bodies in a friendly courteous manner.
- Telecom background an asset, but not required
- Proficient in MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills required
- Knowledge of legal land descriptions and land titles an asset
- Knowledge of telecom an asset
- Rudimentary understanding of the Alberta Township System an asset
- Good attention to detail is required
- Provide administrative support to engineering staff
- Ability to work with others as a team
- Adaptable to flexible work schedule when required to meet deadlines
- Extremely organized and a self-starter
- Strong multi-tasker who excels at coping with conflicting priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work and focus on projects in a fast-paced environment
- Self motivating as you are working from home
- Work with minimal supervision
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
We are taking all the necessary precautions and cleaning procedures to deal with COVID-19.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)