Job Overview :
The Quality Analyst is a member of the Strategic Business Development (SBD) Team and will be responsible for performing detailed QA reviews on corporate and public sector proposals submitted by the team. The Quality Analyst will also be responsible for working with the Proposal Manager(s) as part of the bid team(s) throughout the entire proposal process to ensure the highest possible win probability. This includes reviewing the initial RFP and all associated amendments, participating in strategy & design meetings, providing advice and information on technical requirements and technology interactions, reviewing the content provided by the Proposal Managers against the RFP to confirm compliance and optimize score to ensure a high-quality proposal is submitted.
This role will also include the technical mentorship of Proposal Managers, managing and writing large proposals when required, technical writing for reusable content, development of graphics and completing strategic project work (i.e. automation of SA Optimization reports, requirements definition and functional design for pipeline and proposal tracking automation, data analysis) to support the strategic goals of the SBD Team.
- Ensures assigned corporate and public-sector responses receive a formal QA on time to the highest possible quality. Plan, manage and execute detailed QAs following the standardized process for proposals including using SBD tools, templates and forms.
- Work with Proposal Manager(s) and writing team(s) throughout the entire bid process to ensure technical accuracy, as well as the highest possible win probability and compliancy ratios.
- In peak volume situations, Plan, manage, write and execute assigned bids following the standardized process for proposals (including closeouts and de-briefs) using SBD tools, templates and forms.
- Provide technical mentorship of Proposal Managers including delivering regular training sessions with the team, and facilitate learnings or areas of improvement for consistent themes observed.
- Support, contribute to and implement assigned short and long-term SBD Team goals to support the teams strategic plan.
- Proactively supporting the organization by increasing SBD awareness, training operations, submitting corporate materials for various corporate requests and other ad hoc requests.
- Ensure initial RFP and all associated amendments are reviewed prior to gain an in-depth understanding of all requirements.
- Review and QA resumes, grids and corporate content against the bid requirements and ensure the requirements are fully met, no compliancy issues and maximum scoring against rated requirements is achieved.
- Ensure technical environments reflect technologies required and ensure release dates of software are accurate.
- Verify all education/certification documentation, security clearances and bid forms.
- Ensure formatting and layout consistent with RFP requirements.
- Provide feedback to Proposal Manager(s) by completing the QA Form/Tracker - identifying any areas of risk, compliancy issues, scoring issues and areas for improvement on all content reviewed.
- Ensure QA is completed on time and delivered to the Proposal Manager(s) and RFP Manager.
- Manage QA reviews on multiple bids simultaneously when demand requires, and ensure sufficient QA time is invested into each proposal
- Provide oversight and lead multiple proposal managers for multi-streamed bids.
- Develop and/or modify appropriate template materials and tools or create new content to reflect client needs such as proposal narratives, corporate qualification material, executive summaries, corporate references etc. using consistent language throughout; ensuring company brand and messaging are consistent.
- Conduct formal bid debriefs internally and externally capturing and communicating lessons learned and implement improvements to the proposal process.
- Present monthly report of Technical errors to SBD Director with suggested solutions to implement.
- Review Data Analysis for assigned SBD projects, write reports or develop graphics to
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 /year
- Proposal Writing or RFP: 4 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)