Do you believe that natural health products
make a difference in people’s lives?
...then please allow us to introduce ourselves.
Are you the Sales Account Representative we are looking for?
Purity life Health Products LP is Canada’s most valued distributor of natural health products. At Purity Life we believe natural health products make a difference in peoples’ lives.
Our vision is to be Canada’s most valued natural health products distributor.
Our values are based on providing a safe workplace for our employees and conducting business based on COMMIT – collaboration, operational excellence, mutual respect, making a difference, integrity and transparency.
We have developed our industry through outstanding innovation and a commitment to operational excellence. Purity has a job opportunity fora Sales Account Representative serving Barrie, Orillia, Orangeville, Brampton, Milton and Surrounding Areas.
As a dynamic industry leader in the field of natural health care we offer a great compensation package along with advancement opportunities to the right candidate. If you are a passionate, highly motivated and energetic individual who possesses the ability to succeed in a highly competitive selling environment then this is the opportunity for you.
- Promotes and sells existing products distributed by the company with intent to take an order
- Develop account trade business plans to garner customer support and increase sales volume, maintain trade co-op budgets
- Works towards the successful attainment of sales targets
- Investigates and resolves customer issues
- Attends Trade Shows
- Overnight may be required when visiting some accounts and for trade shows/events
- Works with manager and retailers to gain shared business and grow exclusive brands at store level
- Think outside the box! Work with retail and broker partners to plan and execute events at store level to help drive business/sales
- Identifying new exciting opportunities and following up on potential leads
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential opportunities for company growth
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with retailers, vendors and broker partners
- Manage budgets and expenses according to company policies
- Follow company core values/team player
- Educate customers on all of the amazing value-added services and technology that Purity has to offer. Help create efficiencies by teaching customers to leverage our online ordering systems.
- A valid drivers license is required
Competitive Compensation Package:
Other added incentives:
- Short and Long Term Disability Plans (after 3 mths)
- EAP and Critical Illness Programs (after 3 mths)
- Fitness Reimbursement Program
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Employee Pricing on distributed products
- Free Supplement Wellness Program
Please apply through the following link:
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Do you have your own vehicle?
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place