XTRX Solutions’ mission is to be the leading provider of customized post-harvest outsourcing solutions to licensed cannabis producers. We offer end-to-end full outsource solutions to licensed producers which include Extraction & Refinement, Formulation & Packaging, Fulfillment & Distribution. A customer LP is able to focus on their genetics, cultivation and harvesting operations and outsource all of the rest to XTRX Solutions.
We are looking for an individual with the background, and experience to join the Facility sanitation team at our Pickering facility. Reporting to the Manager of Operations.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited:
- Following direction as per supervisor
- Follow sanitation procedures
- Sanitizing surfaces (ceilings, walls, floors, equipment)
- Able to work in high security environments
- Be able to works days, evenings and weekends if required
Experience and Qualifications:
- Able to work in a safe and conscientious manner
- Able to work in a physically demanding environment
- Fostering an environment of improvement to help everyone excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
Job Types: Full-time / Part time, Permanent
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
Job Type: Short Contract
Thank you for your interest XTRX Solutions, only qualified candidates will be contacted. XTRX Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent