Employment duration: Full time / Part-Time/ Casual
Job Code: High End Security
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Ontario
Compensation package: To Be Discussed
Working on assigned shifts, you will act as the first line representative to all staff, customers, and clients. Deter and protect retail brand and staff. Must have Customer Service, and be Professional in Appearance. Must be willing to stand through the course of the day.
- You will be responsible for the protection of people, property, facilities and information.
- Maintain surveillance of surrounding area and report suspicious activity.
- Perform detailed and diligent patrols.
- Assess disturbances.
- Provide access control as required.
- Provide support in line management and crowd control
- Observe and report daily activities and irregularities to appropriate personnel.
- Ensure that all safety and emergency procedures are followed.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills while being alert and detail oriented
- Ability to exercise vigilance and multi task is required (Ability to prioritize, remain calm and multi-task under pressure in a dynamic environment)
- Proficient in using technology
- Experience in proper search techniques.
- Ability to effectively generate all relevant shift reports and distribute in a timely manner
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
The Ideal Candidate:
- Security Experience preferred
- Must maintain Valid Provincial Security Guard License
- Law Enforcement / Police Foundations and/or equivalent college/university education related to the security industry (preferred). Must maintain First Aid & CPR Certificate
- Reliable transportation
- Smart Serve an asset
- Must have or be willing to obtain a black suit.
- Must be able to work all shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays
What ASAP Offers:
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Quality Training Programs
- Support and Mentoring Programs
- Career Development Opportunities
- Recognition Programs
ASAP Secured Inc. is committed to providing client organizations with highly-trained, motivated, and dedicated security professionals for results-oriented protection and the security of people, property, evidence, brand, and information.
Our culture is built on the collaboration, flexibility, and leadership, so we can perform at the highest level and exceed expectations.
ASAP Secured Inc. has built an unmatched reputation for bringing premium security services to clients throughout Canada.
ASAP Secured is an equal opportunity employer and takes pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status or any other protected status. We thank all applicants however, we will only contact selected candidates.
The position advertised above takes into the consideration that the applicant has met all the basic requirements as stated in the job description for employment by ASAP Secured Inc. The job description is a guideline and further duties will to required to be performed by the successful candidate.
ASAP Secured Inc will notify employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for job applicants who have disabilities. Applicants will be informed that these accommodations are available, upon request, for the interview process and for other candidate selection methods. Where an accommodation is requested, ASAP Secured Inc will consult with the applicant and provide or arrange for suitable accommodation.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Salary: $14.50 to $17.00 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- First Aid & CPR Level C (Required)
- Drivers License G (Preferred)
- Security Guard License (Required)