WHO WE ARE:
The Automotive Training Centre (ATC) was created in 1984 and since that time has helped thousands of graduates realize their dream of a career in the automotive field.
With 4 successful campuses across Canada, Automotive Training Centres offers full and part-time programs on campus, plus online programs through our e-learning division. Over the years, new industry-validated automotive programs have been added in response to the growing demand for well-qualified auto professionals.
Automotive Training Centres – Toronto Campus is seeking an Auto Mechanic Instructor to join our Private Career College.
AS PART OF THE TEAM, YOU WILL ENJOY:
- Group benefits plan: Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical & dental
- Opportunity to increase hours as business needs require
- Ongoing training that covers professional continuing education
- Opportunity to explore other departments as your training and career continues
POSITION REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Licenced 310S or 310T preferred
- 5+ years of auto tech experience
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, exciting learning environment
- Detail-oriented and hardworking
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must.
- A winning program curriculum is provided to you to guide students in meeting the learning objectives of their program of study through theoretical and practical applications and to provide advice and assistance for student achievement and success.
- Tests and evaluates achievement of students in technical knowledge and trade skills using a variety of assessment and evaluation strategies at specified intervals throughout the program.
- Prepares, submits and maintains records for student attendance, evaluations, report cards, discipline records, and documents required.
- Applies appropriate consequences for inappropriate student behavior; keeps immediate supervisor well-informed of activities, results of efforts, identify student challenges and recommends corrective actions to Campus Director.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- On-site Parking
- Temporarily due to COVID-19