Ability Depots are clean, welcoming bottle depots with a team of employees providing prompt, friendly, accurate customer service, container sorting and processing functions.
These award winning bottle depots are recruiting a variety of part-time shifts: week days, weekends, afternoons, mornings, evenings. Flexible hours available. Recruitment is primarily for our new south location at 2915 32 St. S. Lethbridge.
Ability Depots are part of Ability Resource Association, a non-profit organization supporting the success of people with disabilities in Lethbridge and area for more than 65 years. www.abilityresource.ca
Experience: Prior experience in customer service and warehouse environments preferred
- Professional/courteous customer service
- Accurate/efficient counting and sorting of containers
- Completing tasks according to instruction and demonstrating responsibility/accountability for outcomes
- Operating Point of Return system / cash register
- Operating counting equipment
- Handling money responsibly
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Ability to sort and count accurately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work safely and responsibly
- Physical fitness
- Commitment to attendance, reliability and punctuality
- Organizational skills
- Minimal computer experience
- Team work
- Positive, respectful, professional communication
- Police Information Check – including a Vulnerable Sector Check
Please submit resume to by July 24, 2019. Only those considered for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
- English (Preferred)