Currently operating on five continents, the LCI Education Network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3,000 employees who train more than 17,000 students around the world every year. From one country to another, LCI Education prioritizes the harmonization of its programs, which allows for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures it serves.
The company’s rapid and sustained growth has created some tremendous opportunities! Here is your opportunity to join a growing global organization and leader in its industry, based in Quebec. You would be joining a dynamic, compassionate and united team in a company whose main objective is to enable people to reach their full potential. This is your chance to shine, to grow and broaden your horizons.
The LCI Education Network is looking for a Project Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to the IT Director, the Project Manager will be responsible for planning, organizing, coordinating and ensuring the implementation of project delivery activities.
- Monitor processes for the control and execution of projects based on PMP and Agile standards;
- Establish timelines and follow up on all project execution activities;
- Identify risks and establish appropriate mitigation actions;
- Question the processes in order to optimize them;
- Communicate to technical teams and management the status, risks and other non-technical perspectives of projects;
- Plan and supervise delivery, installation and start-up activities;
- Provide mentoring to Junior Project Managers;
- Work closely with the IT Director to prioritize projects and optimize processes;
- Work closely with the Development, BI, BPM and Architecture teams in order to properly plan resources;
- PMP Water Fall: Define the objectives and benefits of the Project (Project Charter), establish a detailed plan and follow up, project review meeting (progress VS plan, risks, costs).
- Collaborate with business units to help plan, control and execute each project phase and activity according to best practices.
- University degree in computer science, marketing or other related field;
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience as a project manager in the information technology sector;
- Bilingualism in oral and written (French and English);
- Fluency in Spanish (asset);
- Technical knowledge, with an understanding or practical experience in IT infrastructure, software development or web technologies;
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, Project and Visio;
- PMP certification (asset);
- Knowledge of Agile methodology (Asset).
PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- Excellent communication skills;
- Critical thinking skills developed to propose process changes;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Team spirit is essential;
- Ability to vouch for different projects;
- Committed to acquiring and maintaining certifications (PMP, PgMP, Scrum Master, ITIL, etc.).
- International company that has been established for more than 60 years;
- Network in constant growth;
- Full-time permanent position;
- Competitive salary plus a bonus program;
- Ongoing training program;
- Workplace daycare;
- Group insurance, including EAP and telemedicine;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Progressive telework policy;
- Health and wellness program (including yoga and cooking classes);
- Located in downtown Montreal, ideal for users of public transit.
Do you want to contribute to innovative projects in collaboration with teams from all sectors? Do you dream of working for a Quebec-based company with a worldwide reputation? Would you like to join a diversified and compassionate team that has its eye on the future? What are you waiting for?
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted. We subscribe to an equal access to employment program.