Sterling Fleet Outfitters exists to help companies Get More Done. Who does not want to embody that statement? Time is a finite resource. To not make the most of every minute is not in our DNA and we do not believe it’s in our customers either. The question to ask now is: What is your “More”? Is it more billable hours on a job? More time at home with your family? Whatever it means to you, we help you and our customers accomplish it.
Sterling is where electricians, plumbers, telecom contractors, and HVAC technicians come for van and truck equipment that boosts their productivity. Some have a single vehicle while others operate large fleets, but whether big or small, they all rely on the innovative thinking and quality workmanship we offer.
Since we were launched in 2002, we’ve expanded to become Western Canada’s premier commercial vehicle outfitter. We owe much of our success to the efforts of our smart, efficient and hardworking team members. We’re always on the lookout for people who would be a good fit for our company.
Sterling is seeking a motivated and detail driven person that will work as an Office Administrator who will support our goals of being the fastest turn around outfitter. This role involves supporting the team with inventory, invoicing, vehicle receiving, scheduling of jobs, inside sales & customer service. If you are looking for a position where no two days are the same, apply now!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive vehicles each morning
- Complete the order entries for the day and verify inventory for the orders
- Support with the preparation and distribution of invoices
- Support the Inside Sales and Customer Service teams with; preparing quotes, handling small inquiries and answering phones
- Assisting with scheduling jobs for production
- Class 5 Drivers License → comfortable driving large vehicles
- Minimum 2 Years experience in: Order Entry/Material Planning, Business Administration, or Accounting
- Experience working with an ERPs or Inventory Software
- Experience working with Quickbooks Desktop and MS Excel are an asset
- Experience working in a service department is considered an asset
Key Benefits of working at Sterling
- Strong team culture and a willingness to learn
- Excellent medical benefits
- Competitive pay + bonus/profit sharing eligibility after probationary period
- Ideally situated in BC’s Fraser Valley and a short drive from Vancouver
Want to learn more about sterling? Check out our careers page: https://sterlingfleetoutfitters.com/careers/
Hours of Work: 7am-3:30pm
Work Remotely: No
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Drivers License (required)