965 Boul Cure Labelle, Laval, Quebec, H7V 2V7
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
What you'll do
- Manage the overnight customer service functions including cash, cashiers and merchandising function
- Resolve customer issues according to established guidelines
- Work with and supervises Merchandising team to maintain store standards (ensuring planograms are implemented, DC order staged and merchandised, set up of seasonal/product displays)
What you'll need
- Completed high school diploma
- Computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritze
- Understand how to read planogram instructions
- Problem solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to motivate small teams to complete necessary merchandising and cash functions
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
Why work in a Pharmaprix store or community pharmacy?
Work for a local business owner while having the support of a strong retail brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Pharmaprix University (UPHX).
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Type of Role:
Associate Owners in the Pharmaprix network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.