(Location: Annacis Island)
As a Superintendent with our busy Buildings Division, you will have the responsibility of overseeing our site staff, field engineering and field teams accountable for the delivery of completed ICI building projects. Maple Reinders is a growing organization and we are continually winning new work. With that come new experiences and new challenges.
At Maple, we look for leaders who can:
- Direct field operations in the delivery of projects by adhering to schedules, budgets, safety and risk.
- Effectively manage field employees by providing guidance and leadership on construction activities and developing effective communication between field and other project staff.
- Develop and execute project work plans aimed at keeping projects on track and on budget.
- Provide senior level presence in the field, coach field staff on issue resolution, review site labour requirements, mentor field staff and perform succession planning.
Our Superintendent will oversee projects that vary in size and scope and the successful candidate should have previous experience in leading construction teams, trades and hourly employees. This project is located on Annacis Island. We would require the Superintendent to travel or stay close to the site; flexibility is a must. We are also focused on candidates who currently have:
- Five or more years experience assisting or supervising construction projects of increasing complexity
- Post-secondary education, CET or equivalent
- Proficiency with MS Office and Windows based computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook and Project)
- Can manage site operations on complex projects in excess of $40 million
If you are a solid construction leader, we want to hear from you. Please provide your project list including the dollar value along with your resume and cover letter.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Maple Reinders. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Maple Reinders is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Maple Reinders accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
No agency calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- assisting: 5 years (Preferred)