Since the needs of people receiving in-home care can vary greatly, we can offer work schedules that work for you. We are currently recruiting for WEEKEND CAREGIVERS. If you are currently working through the week and looking for supplemental weekend work, attend school and/or ONLY have availability on the weekend then this is the PERFECT fit for you!
CURRENT SIGN ON BONUS: FROM NOW UNTIL JUNE 30TH Kindred is providing a COVID Caregiver recognition bonus; CAREGIVERS WILL RECEIVE A BONUS OF $200 PAID OUT IN EARLY JULY
Are you a compassionate, caring person looking to make a difference in the lives of others? Kindred Home Care has clients that are looking for someone like you!
For over 30 years, Kindred Home Care has been providing short and long term home support services to individuals and families in the areas of errands, personal care, housekeeping, laundry and meal preparation.
Could you be the perfect caregiver for one of our clients? Don’t have training? That’s okay!
Through a partnership with Peak Form Health & Safety Academy, we assist in providing Personal Care Aide II training in order to give you all the tools you need to work as a Home Support Worker. The Peak Form program includes: a Home Support Worker training textbook written specifically for New Brunswick Home Support Workers, a highly accessible learn-at-home program and an innovative, mobile, hands-on lab. At an affordable reduced price taken through small portions via payroll deduction!
As a Home Support Worker you will work one-on-one with clients to provide non-medical assistance with tasks such as:
- Meal preparation, housekeeping, running errands, medication reminders, personal care and companionship.
Qualifications, Skills, and Requirements:
- Experience in food preparation and/or housekeeping is an asset
- Personal experience caring for seniors or individuals with special needs is an asset
- Must provide a satisfactory criminal record / vulnerable sector check, as well as a satisfactory background check through the NB Department of Social Development
- Pre-existing First Aid and CPR certification is an asset (Kindred pays the cost of all renewals)
- Must have a phone & voicemail, an email address, & regular access to a computer/ tablet for the purposes of checking email and completing the online component of the training program
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $14.90-$15.50 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
PPE Is provided to all our caregivers; Gloves, masks and gowns where required!