McCOR Management is one of the largest privately-owned real estate development and property management companies in Canada and we are looking to add to our growing team.
Purpose and Scope:
This role will be responsible to ensure the effective operation and maintenance of the assigned properties.
- Responsible for the maintenance and operation of all systems and equipment within their assigned properties including HVAC, building automation systems, generators, etc.
- Ensuring, as necessary, ongoing in-house repairs and maintenance (i.e. lighting changes, minor repairs, adjusting thermostats)
- Responsible for 24-hour emergency on-call availability.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety legislation and standards
- Carry out day to day tenant requests
- Coordinating and monitoring suppliers and contractors on-site.
- Maintaining logbooks and meter reading on building equipment.
- Conducting regular interior/exterior, roof and property inspections.
- Police parking lots and issuing tickets when necessary
- Issuing purchase orders and ordering materials and equipment
- Assists with creation and maintenance of operations budgets
- Prepare monthly building reports for review
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
- 2-4 years of similar work experience
- 5th Class Steam Certificate, Refrigeration Engineer Certificate, WHMIS, First Aid/CPR, OH&S Level 1
- Basic working knowledge of Provincial Building Code & Regulations, Canadian Electrical Code, Provincial Fire Code and Electrical Safety Authority
- Must provide a clean criminal record check
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and line diagrams
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Bondable through the RCMP to work in secure areas
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $0.00 per hour
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- RRSP Match
- Wellness Program
- Similar: 2 years (Required)
- 5th Class Steam (Required)
- Clean Criminal Record (Required)