Employment and Social Development Canada - Human Resources Services Branch / Compensation
Montréal Island (Québec)
$57,430 to $61,877
8 August 2021 - 23:59, Pacific Time
Who can apply:
Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please use the Contact information below to request special accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
Information on accommodation for persons with disabilities
When you apply to this selection process, you are not applying for a specific job, but to an inventory for future vacancies. As positions become available, applicants who meet the qualifications may be contacted for further assessment.
No cover letter is required; candidates must ANSWER THE SCREENING QUESTIONS, by clearly demonstrating they meet essential qualifications relative to education and experience and asset qualifications, if applicable. Please note that it is not sufficient to only state that the requirement is met or to provide a listing of current responsibilities, rather the candidate must provide concrete examples that illustrate how they meet the requirement. Lack of EXAMPLES and DETAILS may result in your application being rejected as the Assessment Board will have insufficient information to determine whether or not you meet the qualifications.
Positions to be filled:
Number to be determined
Information you must provide
Contact information for 2 references.
In order to be considered, your application must clearly explain how you meet the following (essential qualifications)
- High school diploma OR an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Experience in delivering client service;
The following will be applied / assessed at a later date (essential for the job)
Various language requirements
Information on language requirements
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing;
- Analytical thinking;
- Attention to detail.
The following may be applied / assessed at a later date (may be needed for the job)
- Experience in Human resources service delivery;
- Experience with the Human Resources Departmental Management System: Peoplesoft (9.1)
- Experience working in a virtual and production environment
- Consent to work on a schedule to cover the time zone across Canada;
- Consent to work overtime occasionally;
- Consent to travel for training purposes.
The Public Service of Canada is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that reflects the Canadians we serve. We promote employment equity and encourage you to indicate if you belong to one of the targeted groups when you apply.
Information on employment equity
- Reference checks may be sought
(We are asking for references from your current and former supervisor.)
- An interview may be administered
- A test may be administered
Random selection and/or top-down selection may be used at any time during the process to identify which applicants will be further assessed.
Preference will be given to veterans and to Canadian citizens, in that order.
Information on the preference to veterans
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.