EOS CANADA INC.is looking for highly motivated professionals to join our team. With locations across Canada, our Collection Center in Scarborough is seeking candidates to contact consumers via telephone in an attempt to collect overdue accounts. During the process, collectors must be able to answer consumers’ questions regarding their account and negotiate repayment.
EOS is currently seeking Collection Agents with experience in Major Banks portfolios, Government accounts and Telecommunications. (i.e. BNS, CMHC, Legal, Ministry of Finance Student Loans, POA as well as Bell Canada intermediate to senior level experienced agents in Third Party).
- Make outbound telephone calls
- Negotiate repayment arrangement
- Accurately update Consumer account information
- Clearly document call results
- Leaving messages
- Utilize various trace tools to locate consumer information
- Exceed minimum performance requirements
- Adhere to strict security policies & procedures
- Adhere to provincial and state laws
- Bilingual is certainly as asset (English, French) but not required
- Various shifts are offered depending on the department, minimum one evening shift for all departments
- All applicants must pass a background check
EOS Canada offers:
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Full time employment
- Paid training
- Competitive Group Benefit program
- RRSP Plan
- Opportunities for professional growth, development and advancement
- Mentorship Program
- Internal Job postings
- Paid licenses with condition
- Paid vacation
- Organized Social Committee/company outings
- A respectful and Inclusive work environment
- We offer some flexibility with various shifts
- 50% reimbursement for approved educational programs
- Recognition Program/Awards
- Anniversary milestones are celebrated
- On-going training initiatives and career planning
We encourage you to visit our website and learn more about EOS Canada at
EOS is an Equal Opportunity employer and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or disability. All individuals are encouraged to apply. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and that a reasonable accommodation is provided. When your interview is being scheduled, please advise us of how we might be able to support your participation.
EOS Canada promotes Diversity and we foster an inclusive culture for our valued employees.
Teamwork and mutual respect is at the forefront of everything we do.
We look forward to hearing form you!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent
- Collections: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call Centre: 1 year (Preferred)