**Willing to have this position be part-time hours or full time hours**
The primary function of the customer service function is to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction. This means the ability to manage incoming call traffic to ensure that clients are almost always able to get through to reception. Working with clients to answer questions, entering orders and expediting shipments are a fundamental element of this function.
It is important that the person in this function is polite and portrays good business etiquette to best represent the interests of Canavac Systems Inc. It is also important that the person can communicate and put into effect the company policies in a professional manner.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Answer and direct incoming calls / switchboard to proper personnel
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers
- Accurately record and take sales order from customers, enter them in order entry on computer.
- Complete new customer set up and maintain customer details in system
- Direct and collaborate with shipper/receiver on how orders are to be shipped as well as providing shipper/receiver with any special instructions orders.
- Verify shipping/receiving documentation and information as it relates to customer orders
- Email order confirmation to customers as required
- Have an understanding of the products we sell to assist customers and answer product specific questions.
- Invoice orders that are shipped daily. Ensure all applicable charges are applied prior to invoicing including shipping (if not prepaid order)
- Process any credit card payments for sales invoices at time of invoicing. Close out credit card payments at day end, record on applicable spreadsheet for accounting
- Mail, email and/or fax invoices to applicable customers. File invoices
- Send out monthly statements
- Enter in payments received
- Accounts Receivable follow up and collection of outstanding monies
· Qualify and authorize warranty items.
· Assisting sales department and or inside sales as required
· Work with customers wanting to know their pricing
· Overseeing, organizing and accounting for the customer service documentation including completeness, accuracy and filing systems
· Communicate with production department to relay new orders and confirm production dates
Education and Experience
· Completion of high school
· Completion of college or related experience in business administration
· 4-5 years demonstrated experience in a fast paced business environment
· Demonstrated ability to manage high level corporate accounts
· attention to detail and accuracy
· planning and organizing
· strong communication skills
· information and task monitoring
· problem analysis
· judgment and problem-solving
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday