Leading low-rise residential construction into the cyber-physical industrial revolution.
Grit: A team who perseveres, is resilient, and has the stamina and courage to commit to the win.
Integrity: We make promises thoughtfully and deliberately and then follow through.
Curiosity: We never stop asking questions or challenging ourselves. We have an unquenchable thirst to learn, improve and solve problems innovatively.
Strategic: We look around corners and proactively identify potential obstacles. We think critically and make calculated decisions.
We are seeking Labourer to join our growing team. The Labourer is responsible to assist in the structural framing of residential homes
- Do you have experience working in a construction environment?
- Do you enjoy working outside?
- Can you assist in the structural framing of residential homes?
- Are you motivated to work hard and be a contributing team member?
- Do you want to be a part of a growing company with career opportunities?
- Do you have a safety focused mindset?
If you answered YES to any of the questions below you should apply right now!
The ideal candidates must have:
- No formal education is required although any training related to construction skills would be an asset.
- Experience in residential building, construction, labour or related field
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Safety certification in Working at Heights, WHMIS, WSIB
- Experience dealing with tools and machinery.
- Good organizational skills with ability to get things done according to timelines.
- Good communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to perform physically challenging work.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Motivated to work hard and be a contributing team member
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Demonstrated organization and time management skills with the ability to prioritize
We review and assess all applications and will contact candidates whose background and experience most closely fit the needs of the position. Should you require accommodations at any point during the recruitment process please contact Human Resources.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Labourer: 1 year (preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (preferred)