SEASONAL / Full and Part time openings available / Mid-April through Mid-June
Cantley Martindale Inc (CM Inc) is a wholesale plant distributor in Ontario. We work with a major retailer to supply Spring plants into their garden centres where we manage all inventory and sales. We currently work with a handful of locations in Kingston, Peterborough, Burlington and Oshawa.
CM Inc is looking for plant-loving, energetic, full and part time individuals to help us display and care for our garden flowers, trees and shrubs at a local large retailer near you. Currently we have openings in Kingston, Peterborough, Burlington and Oshawa.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Arrange daily deliveries of plants, trees, and shrubs to maintain an organized and well displayed Garden Centre
- Condense, rotate and water plants as needed
- Pulling and arranging carts of flowers
- Answer customer questions, and assist in lifting product as required
- Work collaboratively with other Garden Centre staff and store personnel
- Maintain all areas of the Garden Centre and plant displays ensuring they are clean and fresh for the customer
Requirements and Physical Demands:
- Energetic, self -motivated, and efficient with minimal supervision
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to work outdoors in all -weather climates, and to be on your feet most of the day
- This position requires lifting and pulling of moderately heavy products and racks
- Full and Part Time shifts available Monday - Sunday
- Must be available for days, some evenings and weekends
- This is a seasonal position: Mid-April through Mid-June
We appreciate all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Please allow up to 2 weeks for us to contact you once application is submitted.
Please apply by March 31st with a cover letter and resume.
Contract length: 8 weeks
Job Type: Temporary
- Merchandising: 1 year (Preferred)