SAP, Service Delivery Manager, Quebec, Canada
Syntax is a leading Managed Cloud Provider for Mission Critical Enterprise Applications and has been providing comprehensive technology solutions to businesses of all sizes since 1972. Syntax has undisputed strength to implement and manage ERP deployments (Oracle, SAP) in a secure, resilient, private, public or hybrid cloud. With strong technical and functional consulting services, and World Class Monitoring & Automation, they serve some of North America’s largest corporations across a diverse range of industries. Syntax has offices worldwide, and partners with Oracle, SAP, AWS, Microsoft, IBM and other global technology leaders.
Customer Success is at the center of everything the SDM does, you will be the Single Point of Contact and Relationship Manager ensuring the customer investment and IT Cloud strategy are realized. You will be responsible for managing contractual service delivery commitments and service improvements while maintaining cost control. Solid understanding of ITIL is required.
- Participate in the planning, implementation, control and review of services ensuring it meets business requirements and satisfies customer commitments
- Serve as an end-to-end trusted advisor, providing exceptional service and adapting strategy to meet customer needs
- Skilled at establishing and managing strong manager-level client relationships
- Ensure steady state framework and best practice are in place and adhered too
- Exceptional problem solving, issue resolution and customer service skills
- Coordinate and were needed take ownership to ensure timely response and resolution to all service activity, conduct problem management and drive actions to closure with respect to customer service issues, process and/or service delivery gaps
- Work with technical delivery teams to identify common issues and help develop cross functional continuous improvement plans
- Responsible for creating customer metrics, analyzing trends and making recommendations to proactively manage the customer environment
- Responsible for Customer Success, Customer Satisfaction and Customer Experience.
- Lead regular service delivery review meetings with key business stakeholders and take ownership of actions and deliverables identified in these meetings
- Take ownership of service issues and manage them through to successful conclusion; putting service improvement plans in place where required; monitor and report progress against these plans regularly
- Ensure a cost effective and customer focused service delivery model is provided demonstrating value for money
- Monitor overall performance of services against KPIs and provide regular reports on performance to the business
- Comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate in any discipline
- 5+ years’ experience with SAP/ERP systems and cloud delivery on AWS
- Overall 10+ years of experience and minimum 5+ years of experience in handling process improvements, transformations, change management and managing day to day delivery
- Demonstrated prior transition and steady state Account Management Experience.
- knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure and Migrations is required, as well as, practical or contextual understanding of cloud architecture, IaaS, PaaS and AMS operation models
- Excellent at preparation and presentations of service and operational reviews to Senior Leadership teams
- Experience in collaborating with teams across geographies and functions
- French/English (Verbal and Written)
- Excellent People management skills
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Maintain confidentiality