We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, and hard-working Customer Success Coordinator for our client to join their office in North York, Toronto. Customer Success Coordinator will be responsible for account management activities relating to our client’s customers across North America to drive growth and make a positive impact in the communities they serve.
Our client creates, implement, and manage fundraising campaigns on behalf of many globally and nationally recognized charitable organizations like Plan International Canada, UNICEF Canada, SickKids, and many more.
What you will do:
- Maintain a positive and professional relationship with the client’s top drive business
- Influence and negotiate with clients on a day-to-day basis, overseeing 2 – 3 small campaigns
- Drive value by maintaining up to date report that informs important business and client decisions
- Learn to analyze KPIs to establish trends to support business decision
- Develop, maintain, review, and deliver weekly client update reports, ensuring the health of the clients, KPIs are on-track and inline.
- Assist with preparation and co-lead quarterly client presentation.
- Learn to prepare client forecasts and ROIs.
- Support Customer Success team with administrative duties to assist in learning the CSM role (i.e.) payment calendars, materials, territory trackers
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in project coordination and/or account management
- Strong MS Office, particularly in Excel, is essential to success in this role
- Familiarity and proficiency with Google Suite applications and programs
- University degree in Business, Communications, Project Management, or related discipline
- Full-Time availability and must be over 18 years
What are we looking for:
- Initiator– the ability to take appropriate action and anticipate team needs
- Energetic capacity to work effectively at a rapid pace, tight deadline work environment
- Capable of managing multiple clients/projects at once and adhering to strict deadlines
- Collaborative team player with superior organization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Adepts at building strong relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to help move campaigns forward
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, and professionalism
If you are a natural leader who has the ability to lift and motivate others, then we want to hear from you! Thank you for your time and interest!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Vision Care