Are you a clever copywriter with a penchant for publishing digital and print media? An all-around word wizard with a clear passion for creating truly interesting and engaging content? If so, let’s Sparx something wonderful together!
We’re a different kind of content agency that leans heavily on data-driven insights to delight our customers and bring great stories to life. And we’re looking for a creative Freelance Copywriter to contribute to our growing range of engaging content solutions.
What You’ll Do
First and foremost, writing and editing compelling copy. This can include blog articles, website copy, landing page content, social media copy, reports, print articles and advertisements, (deep breath) SEO/SEM campaigns, white papers, case studies, slide decks, proposals, video descriptions, and email newsletters.
Also, trendsetting and tonesetting. We’re looking for a writer who can draw insights from raw data, create engaging content around those insights, and who can maintain our clients’ unique brand tones across a range of content platforms.
Other interesting writing assignments. This one is purposefully vague – we don’t know what we don’t know about what other next big project will be, but if you’re an ace at copywriting, wordsmithing and can wrestle with interesting content problems, there’s a good chance you’ll be tapped to tackle these kinds of innovative projects.
What You’ll Bring
So, what magical combination of skills are we looking for?
- 3 years of experience as a copywriter (or more)
- Writing skills capable of wowing our clients, (and us)
- Exceptional editing abilities
- Attention to detail that could be best described as laser-focused
- Impeccable organization skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A self-directed and passionate learner
- Results-oriented attitude and pride in doing a great job
Nice to Haves
Bonus points if you also bring:
- Familiarity with SEO, basic Google Analytics, WordPress, and social media ads
- Proficiency with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Hootsuite, YouTube, and HubSpot (to name a few)
- A clear passion for writing about business, entrepreneurship, or investing
Ultimately, we’re looking for a great fit – for someone who wants to do interesting and challenging work, support a winning team, who likes tinkering, who gets stuff done, and who values integrity, honesty and, occasionally, a good pun.
This is a freelance position that you will be remote working for.
Apply for this role by sending us your resume, cover letter, and writing samples or a link to your portfolio. This is your chance to nerd-out on why you’d be awesome so be sure to let us know/show us why you’d be a great fit for our team!
About Sparx Publishing Group
In the world of digital content, we believe that in order to succeed, you have to win at being interesting. That belief guides the partners and projects that we work with because we’re passionate about bringing great stories to life.
Sparx Publishing Group offers our clients support across the full spectrum of digital content services, from planning and strategy, through to implementation and measurement.